Digitek HD Monitor DLM 70 II 4K
- Supporting 4K HDMI Input/ Output.
- Useful functions such as peaking and pixel-by-pixel zoom
- Can help photo enthusiasts shoot high-quality HD video footage
- With 7-inch TFT high resolution wide viewing angle LCD panel
- DLM 70 II 4K has two HDMI jacks and one AV jack to get the video signal from the camera
- Work with rechargeable battery SONY NP-F550, NP-F550, F570, F750, F770, F960, F970 (not included) or power adapter
- Suitable for DSLR cameras or camcordor with HDMI port
- Moveable shoe adapter enables easy removal when using a camera that has an auto lock accessory shoe.
- Digitek DLM 70 II 4K Clip-on LCD Monitor has angle adjustment shoe adaptors, they fulfill the different angles need in the real shooting process
- Digitek DLM 70 II 4K Clip-on LCD Monitor has lots of useful functions such as peaking, peaking color, pixel-by-pixel, freeze, zoom, exposure and scan mode etc.
- Four zoom modes: 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
- Model: Digitek DLM 70 II 4K
- LCD panel size: approx. 7”
- Resolution: 1024×600 Pixel
- Scan mode: under scan/over scan
- Screen mark: Off/80%/85%/90%/93%/96%
- Aspect ratio: Auto/4:3/14:9/16:10/16:9/1.85:1/2.35:1/Full
- Operating temperature: +0 to +40°C (+32 to +104°F)
- Store temperature: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Input jack: HDMI/AV signal input
- Output jack: HDMI signal output
- Power supply: DC 8V-18V
- Battery: NP-F550/F570/F750/F770/F960 (Battery not included)
- Dimension: 191x128x21.5mm
- Weight: 480g ( Excluding Battery)
1x Digitek DLM 70 II 4K Monitor
1x Standard Shoe Adapter
1x Sun Shade Hood
1x HDMI Cable
1x Carrying Pouch
1x User Manual (English)
Digitek DLM 70 II 4K Clip-on LCD Monitor adopts with 7 inch TFT high resolution LCD panel, is loaded with pro-style features to help photo enthusiasts and video-graphers shoot high-quality HD video footage with their Interchangeable Lens Digital camera. There is also pixel magnification and peaking facility which will ensure accurate focus confirming, give an enlarged pixel-perfect view of a selected portion of the Full HD image.